One Foot in the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Night Huntress series.
- #1: Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.09
- #3: At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.09
- #4: Destined for an Early Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: This Side of the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.09
- #6: One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $7.19
- #7: Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Other Half of the Grave (Night Huntress #9) (Paperback): $18.99
- #2011: Home for the Holidays Lib/E: A Night Huntress Novella (Night Huntress Novels (Audio) #2011) (Compact Disc): $39.99
You can run from the grave, but you can't hide . . .
Half-vampire Cat Crawfield is now Special Agent Cat Crawfield, working for the government to rid the world of the rogue undead. She's still using everything Bones, her sexy and dangerous ex, taught her, but when Cat is targeted for assassination, the only man who can help her is the vampire she left behind.
Being around him awakens all her emotions, from the adrenaline kick of slaying vamps side by side to the reckless passion that consumed them. But a price on her head—wanted: dead or half-alive—means her survival depends on teaming up with Bones. And no matter how hard she tries to keep things professional between them, she'll find that desire lasts forever . . . and that Bones won't let her get away again.
About the Author
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World novels. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to nineteen different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling—by car. Airplanes, children, and cookbooks frighten her.