Ansel Adams 2023 Wall Calendar: Authorized Edition: 13-Month Nature Photography Collection (Monthly Calendar) (Calendar)
Enjoy Ansel Adams' iconic photographs all year long in this durable wire-bound wall calendar with generous space for recording monthly schedules. The superior reproduction quality has been supervised by the artist’s estate; each page is designed to be framed at year’s end.
Ansel Adams' "Authorized Edition" calendars have been a beloved annual tradition for almost 40 years. The 2023 wall calendar includes:
- Fourteen spectacular black and white landscape photographs by legendary artist and environmentalist Ansel Adams, carefully selected and sequenced to reflect the changing seasons.
- Large format 12.8" x 15.6" wall calendar (25.6" x 15.6" open).
- Spectacular views from Yosemite National Park, Acadia National Park, Denali National Park, and beyond.
- A perfect housewarming gift, holiday gift, or inspirational gift for lovers of fine art, photography, nature, and the outdoors.
- Superior reproduction quality: Printed in rich duotone on premium paper stock, making each page suitable for framing at year's end.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and major religious holidays.
- Printed and manufactured in the United States of America.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Ansel Adams’ calendars goes to support the Center for Creative Photography.
The photographs of Ansel Adams are among America's finest cultural treasures, and are the foundation of his tremendous legacy of environmental activism. A pioneer of photographic technique and one the 20th century’s most influential artists in any medium, his creative vision remains as relevant and convincing as ever.
For more ways to enjoy the photography of Ansel Adams, look for Little, Brown and Company’s Ansel Adams 2023 Engagement Calendar and Ansel Adams' Yosemite
About the Author
Ansel Adams (1902-1984) was the most honored American photographer of the twentieth century. Through the exhibition and publication of his work, his writings, and his leadership in the Sierra Club, Adams was also a prescient and highly effective voice in the fight to preserve America's remaining wilderness.