A Serpent's Tooth: An Ann Kinnear Suspense Novel (Ann Kinnear Suspense Novels #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Ann Kinnear Suspense Novels series.
- #1: The Sense of Death: An Ann Kinnear Suspense Novel (Ann Kinnear Suspense Novels #1) (Paperback): $15.29
- #2: The Sense of Reckoning: An Ann Kinnear Suspense Novel (Ann Kinnear Suspense Novels #2) (Paperback): $15.29
- #3: The Falcon and the Owl: An Ann Kinnear Suspense Novel (Ann Kinnear Suspense Novels #3) (Paperback): $11.89
- #4: A Furnace for Your Foe: An Ann Kinnear Suspense Novel (Ann Kinnear Suspense Novels #4) (Paperback): $11.89
When a body is found at Lynch and Son Winery, no one suspects foul play. But then a second death occurs, and it seems that Ann Kinnear has stepped into the middle of a family feud turned fatal. Can Ann root out the evil or will her plan to move into the winery's guest house bear deadly fruit?
Spirit senser Ann Kinnear is juggling a long-distance relationship and continuing her search for a place to call home. She thinks she has found the solution to both when she learns that her favorite Chester County, Pennsylvania winery has a guest house for rent.
When the body of the terminally ill head of the winery is found on the grounds, Ann assumes that the torch will pass to the next generation ... but the terms of the will leave a sour taste in the mouth of some family members. Does that explain the patriarch's daughter's clandestine trips to a grand but derelict home in Philadelphia, tended by a mysterious man in Victorian garb? Her husband secretly asks Ann's brother Mike to investigate.
Then a second body is found in a watery grave, and it seems that both deaths may have been murder.
When the family hires Ann to contact the deceased, will what she learns provide a satisfying finish or yield a fatal harvest?
Find out in Book 5 of the Ann Kinnear Suspense Novels
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is
To have a thankless child
- William Shakespeare, "King Lear"