Spelunking Through Hell: A Visitor's Guide to the Underworld (Incryptid #11) (MP3 CD)
Currently not available through our publishers/warehouses. Please check back.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Incryptid series.
- #1: Discount Armageddon (InCryptid #1) (Mass Market): $7.19
- #2: Midnight Blue-Light Special (InCryptid #2) (Mass Market): $8.09
- #3: Half-Off Ragnarok (InCryptid #3) (Mass Market): $8.09
- #4: Pocket Apocalypse (InCryptid #4) (Mass Market): $8.09
- #5: Chaos Choreography (InCryptid #5) (Mass Market): $8.09
- #6: Magic For Nothing (InCryptid #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Tricks for Free (InCryptid #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: That Ain't Witchcraft (InCryptid #8) (Mass Market): $7.19
- #9: Imaginary Numbers (InCryptid #9) (Mass Market): $7.19
- #10: Calculated Risks (InCryptid #10) (Mass Market): $7.19
- #12: Backpacking through Bedlam (InCryptid #12) (Paperback): $15.30
The 11th book in the fast-paced InCryptid urban fantasy series returns to the mishaps of the Price family, eccentric cryptozoologists who safeguard the world of magical creatures living in secret among humans.
- An intense feeling of deep affection; may be romantic, filial, or platonic.
- A strong or barely controllable emotion.
- Enthusiasm, interest, desire.
- See also "obsession".
It's been 50 years since the crossroads caused the disappearance of Thomas Price, and his wife, Alice, has been trying to find him and bring him home ever since, despite the increasing probability that he's no longer alive for her to find. Now that the crossroads have been destroyed, she's redoubling her efforts. It's time to bring him home, dead or alive.
Preferably alive, of course, but she's tired, and at this point, she's not that picky. It's a pan-dimensional crash course in chaos, as Alice tries to find the rabbit hole she's been missing for all these decades - the one that will take her to the man she loves.
Who are her allies? Who are her enemies? And if she manages to find him, will he even remember her at this point?
It's a lot for one cryptozoologist to handle.