Windows 10 for Seniors 2021: The Complete Step-by-Step Dummies to Expert Illustrative Guide for Microsoft Windows 10 with Latest Update and Useful (Paperback)
Currently not available through our publishers/warehouses. Please check back.
COMPLETE WINDOWS 10 USER GUIDE WITH THE LATEST UPDATE 2021 (FOR THE ELDERLY)
Are you unfamiliar with Windows 10 but wanting to learn? Have you reached a point where you're just not sure where to begin? Would you like to just get started, knowing that you can learn Windows?
The world at large is routing around technology especially around Microsoft Windows. It is generally known that what you don't learn; you can't know. Learning Windows 10 can be a bit complex and confusing if the right and concise information source is unavailable
Windows 10 is a solid platform that has so much to offer. It's customizable and powerful interfaces makes it user-friendly. This user guide is made just for you so you can get the best out of your Windows 10, you'll be guided step-by-step with pictorial illustrations of each instruction.
In this guide, you'll learn everything you need to know about Windows 10. Below is a highlight of what you'll gain by reading this book:
- Understanding Windows versions and their respective features and how they apply to you
- Working with the user interface, what it is and how you can use it to your benefit
- General layout of Windows and how you can find all of your programs
- Learning the fundamental items and objects in Windows, like folders, notifications, settings, etc.
- How you can utilize devices with Windows 10, like external hard drives for more space and printers
- A breakdown of understanding the resources of Windows 10 and how this affect how the platform operates
- Installing your favorite programs and uninstalling the ones you don't want
- Configuring Windows 10 with your desired settings so that it works the way you want it to
- Windows 10 latest shortcuts, tips and tricks
- ...And lots more
What are you waiting for? Scroll up and click "Buy Now" to get a copy for yourself and your loved ones.